VEDKARMA Pure and Natural Shilajit 15gm Combo Pack
Vedkarma Shilajitresin is in purest form and therefore has an earthy taste and smell. It is the most natural form of shilajit so it's semi solid and has a gooey appearance.
So it's important for you to know how to use it. Take the right amount, with spoon in the box so that it becomes easy for you to measure it.
To maximize absorption we suggest to take your dosage of shilajit resin on an empty stomach in the morning. There is approximately a 3-4 weeks period for the therapeutic effects to be noticed. Remember, consistency is the key in obtaining a healthy, fit, happy lifestyle.
Temperature or type of your drink does not affect the properties of shilajit. But it dissolves better in hot drinks. Remember, never boil the shilajit.
Benefits of Shilajit Resin :
1)Supports Stamina and Energy Level
2) Cleanse, Detox and Remove Toxins
3) Promotes Brain Health
4) Maintains Immune System
5) Supports a Healthy Heart
6) Promotes a Feeling of Rejuvenation
7) Improves Digestion and Boost Stamina
How is Natural Shilajit Resin purified and extracted?
We follow the traditional Ayurvedic method of purification –raw Shilajit are washed thoroughly in water and then filtered to get rid of water-insoluble impurities. The filtrate is heated under direct sunlight to concentrate it. The creamy layer formed during heating is skimmed 3-4 times to obtain pure natural Shilajit.This process is the only one that can bring out the most bioactive components of Shilajit resin. Proper extraction is important, as well, to ensure a consistent high concentration of active ingredients.
How many servings does 15 grams make?
The jar contains 150 minimum 100 mg servings. Realistically the jar will last around 1 months as most people will take anywhere from 250-500 mg daily. If you weight under 110lb, 100 mg serving will suffice, if you are over 110 lb, 250-500 will be your dose
How to test if Shilajit resin pure and authentic?
1)Given below are some of the ways that will help you identify whether you are using an authentic Shilajit or not.
2)When you put an authentic Shilajit in your hand, it will melt. Also, if you let it cool in a refrigerator, it becomes very hard and breaks into crystal pieces if you hit it with something hard. However, before doing that, wrap it in a plastic bag so it doesn’t go to waste.
3) You can also test the Shilajit purity by mixing it with a lukewarm water or milk. It dissolves in milk and water and forms reddish or golden color.
4) Moreover, when you place it on fire, it will not burn. By heating it in a flame, it will create bubbles and ash will be coming out of it.
5) Last but not the least, avoid taking Shilajit in powder form. The powdered product only contains up to 30 percent of Shilajit in it; the rest of it is filler. Whereas, a natural substance does not have a fixed percentage of anything.
100% Himalayan Pure Shilajit. The important classes of compounds ar Fulvic acids and humic acids, trace elements, and 85+ Natural Minerals. Essentially constituted of the fresh and modified remnants of humus – the characteristic organic constituent of soils.