VEDKARMA 100 % Pure Premium Quality Saffron / Keasr Pack Of 2 (1gm x 2)
BENEFIT OF SAFFRON SPICE
1) Saffron Spice increases the Serotonin Levels in the Brain that is Responsible for Maintaining a Good Mood.
2)Saffron is Also the Best Appetite Suppressant, and Control Food Craving.
3)In Addition, Saffron is Good for Weight Loosening.
4)Many Researchers Claimed that Saffron is a Good Love Drive Stimulator.
5)Also, Saffron Claimed to be an effective natural Anti-Depressant.
6)Furthermore, Saffron Claimed to have potential as an Anti-Cancer and natural pain reliever.
7)A Cup of Saffron Tea is Good for Attention, Sleep and Memory.
8)Most of All, Saffron is Rich of Antioxidants, Vitamin B2 and Riboflavin.
How can I check its authenticity, if I buy Saffron / Kesar Online?
You can do a water dissolution test to check the authenticity of Kesar. If after putting the strands of saffron in water, they start to give out color instantaneously, it’s not authentic. Authentic saffron takes time to spread its color. You can also check the aroma of saffron you have ordered. It must not be too harsh or too soft. You can buy Kesar online from VEDKARMA with an assurance that you are going to receive the best form of Premium Quality Saffron/ Kesar.
What does Saffron taste like?
Saffron tastes somewhat harsh. Even its fragrance is pungent and light, although mesmerizing. It is very difficult to understand but you don’t directly sense its presence in a dish, but its absence will make the dish void of some splendid flavor. Sounds tricky, right?
Why is Saffron priced so high?
People often ask, “why is saffron so expensive?” Since it grows only in a few countries of the world it automatically is a scarce spice to buy. Saffron is obtained from the petals of the saffron plant. It takes about 75000 blossoms to get 1 pound of saffron. Its use in medicines and its known anti-cancer properties make it an extremely valuable spice.
How to use Saffron?
1) Saffron / Kesar can be used in culinary preparations. Add a pinch in your favourite recipes to give them a deep colour and a fresh aroma.
2) Desserts like custards, pastry, or sweet breads can be enriched with a pinch of saffron
3) Add saffron to milk and drink before bedtime for a sound sleep
4) A topical application of saffron in milk can help with blemishes and scars
5) Use it in food, sweets, or drink it with milk. Else you can prepare kahwa with it.
Directions - Dip 2 - 3 Saffron threads in warm water or Milk for at least 20 Minutes. For Best result dip for more than 1 hour.